Volunteer With the YWCA
We are on a mission and need your time and talent! Are you sympathetic to our mission and want to volunteer? Currently, we are seeking volunteers with event planning experience, or a desire to work directly with clients. Due to the nature of our work, we have specific requirements before one can volunteer:
- You must pass a background check.
- Submit an application for us.
- Complete a 40-Hour Domestic Violence Advocate training provided by the YWCA. For more information click here.
- Read and sign our confidentiality agreement.
- Provide references upon request.
- Tell us why you would like to volunteer.
Want to meet us and volunteer soon? Email us to get started:
Marisol Vasquez, Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
Jamie Burch, Volunteer Coordinator