Domestic Violence Response Team
In partnership with Monterey County Police Department, YWCA-MC has a Domestic Violence Response Team Advocate on site and ready to respond to any calls regarding Domestic Violence response in Monterey County. By taking a team approach to Domestic Violence response, we have the ability to help victims of Domestic Violence in Monterey County.
We will provide you with as many resources as possible so you can get the help needed. The Domestic Violence response team advocate can be reached by calling 831-646-3444 and you can click to call.
- Lethality/risk assessments
- Safety planning
- Restraining order assistance
- Referral systems as needed to victims of Domestic Violence and their children
- The advocate is available after-hours for any emergency call-out situation.
- After-care contact with victims with direct access to the YWCA Monterey County’s Domestic Violence Shelter
Our 24 hour crisis line is always ready to assist you. +1-831-372-6300
If you are experiencing violence of any kind, now is the time to reach out for help. YWCA-MC has been providing help to victims for decades. It’s what we do.