Domestic Violence Response Team
The Domestic Violence Response team advocate can be reached by calling 831-646-3444.
- Lethality/risk assessments
- Safety planning
- Restraining order assistance
- Referral systems as needed to victims of Domestic Violence and their children
- The advocate is available after-hours for any emergency call-out situation
- After-care contact with victims with direct access to the YWCA Monterey County’s Domestic Violence Shelter
Our 24-hour crisis line is always ready to assist you. +1-831-372-6300
If you are experiencing violence of any kind, now is the time to reach out for help. YWCA-MC has been providing help to victims for 100 years–it’s what we do.